Retirement Planning in 2020: Making the CARES Act Work for You
When the market is volatile, you might feel like there's a question mark hanging over your retirement plan. Add in new legislation, a global pandemic and rising unemployment rates, and that question mark might loom even larger.
We want to help you navigate this tricky time with confidence, so we put together a webinar that covers everything related to retirement planning, now that the CARES Act is in effect. You'll walk away with a better understanding of how you can take advantage of this new law.
Watch the on-demand webinar today to learn:
- How pausing your RMDs can help your retirement plan
- The waiving of the early withdrawal penalty for coronavirus-related distributions
- New loan provisions for 2020
- How to handle qualified charitable contributions
- The benefits of Roth conversions in a down market
Fill out the form to watch the webinar today.